Check out the project website at – www.amblifibre.eu
The mission of ambliFibre is to develop and validate the first model-based laser-assisted tape winding system for the manufacture of tubular thermoplastic FRP parts.
The key elements being
- Inline quality monitoring systems.
- Easily manageable Human Machine Interface [HMI][/HMI].
- Novel integral machine and process simulation models.
- Innovative system-reconfiguration techniques to enable rapid product and material changeover.
- Reliability & Maintainability [R&M][/R&M] model simulations
- Life Cycle Cost [LCC][/LCC] and environmental assessments to ensure economic and environmentally friendly production.
Contact Ian Raymant for further information